Available S100Computers & N8VEM PCBs

Hi

There are about three S-100 Regular Prototyping boards (non-buffered) and about seven S-100 LAVA board PCBs

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Lava-10%20Board/LAVA-10%20Board.htm

I have reordered the S-100 IDE V2 PCBs and they should be here in late Mar 2013.

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/IDE%20Board/My%20IDE%20Card.htm

I will be ordering a batch of the S-100 bus terminator/prototype boards as soon as the PCB comes back from DFM.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20bus%20terminator

There are many N8VEM PCBs remaining for the ECB systems

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

For planning purposes, I’ve ordered another batch of the XT-IDE V2 PCBs which should be here in late Mar 2013

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showwiki.php?title=XTIDE+Rev2

The initial batch of twenty XT-FDC V1 PCBs will be here for the initial builders in late Mar 2013

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showwiki.php?title=XT-FDC+Rev1

Finally, I am planning on ordering the second prototype board for the SCSI to IDE/SD (aka S2I) bridge board as soon as the PCB gets updated with all the builder feedback.  Hopefully this will be in the next few days.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/62549548/S2I%20Firmware%20Status

If you are interested in any of the above projects please contact me at LYN...@YAHOO.COM