Re: [N8VEM-S100:1334] Lava-10 Board working fine.

Woo Hoo!  Thanks John!  That's great news!

There are still plenty of these neat board PCBs left in case any builder would like them.  Since the S-100 Console IO board PCBs are due to arrive soon I would like to get all the S-100 LAVA board PCBs to their builders.