From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Crusty OMO
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 6:33 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:4274] Buffered Prototyping Board, Sea-o-PTH

Hi John,

Thank you.

Please find attached a schematic and board layout pdf.

For the short write up, you can say,
S-100 Mini Buffered Prototyping board.
Features:
4042 Holes
+5V Regulator with 74LS245 buffer chips for Address, Data, Status and Control bus.
S-100 connector with gold fingers
Labeled pins on Copper side (where you need it)
+5V and GND power distribution on right edge of card
Fusible Links on the 3 power rails
Optional Power LED
Optional Positive and/or Negative Voltage regulators
Optional holes for Card handle or Card stand-offs

Regards,
Josh