Re: [N8VEM-S100:5571] SCC and Z80/8086 monitor

Thanks Rich. This is some excellent work. If the board is ever re-spun I think the serial connectors should be re-configured to allow using an IDC DE9. I made a custom cable for mine instead of cross-jumpering as you did.

Have you tried this setup at all with either of the pre-made system ROMs from the S100 web site (either the Z80 or 8086 versions)?

I just ordered the VStamp -- can't wait to hear it talk!

Sent from my iPhone