Re: [N8VEM-S100:5539] SCC and Z80/8086 monitor

Roger ―

	For the serial configuration, P60 and P62, I followed the jumpers for a
3-wire configuration. Following the same convention of 1…8
(left-to-right), 0-1-0-1-1-0-0-1 (1=jumper, 0=none). The cable to the PC
is configured as NULL, with Rx<->Tx and CTS<->RTS (5-wires total,
including GND). The instructions on S100computers directly jumpers CTS and
RTS at the connector, leaving only three wires to the host device.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers