Re: [N8VEM-S100:3603] Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

Paul,

for some reason the link John posted also shows me the 16th March version of the schematic. ???

Go to the links at the bottom of S100 IDE Card webpage, the corrected schematic is available on the V2a link

regards

David Fry