Re: Ordering my first S100 boards

Thank you John and Ed for your feedback !

Ed, I'm fine to take one serial IO and one Dual CF-Card / Hard Disk IDE Board that you have already. please let  me know how you want to proceed, I guess you may prefer to exchange emails directly so as not to clog the forum.
Also, please register me in your list for a RAM/ROM board, thanks

I'm definitely interested by the Z80 board that Gary has. Ditto for the backplane, bus monitor and bus extender boards from Todd...

Gary, Todd, if you read this, please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks

Philippe