Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 00:09:45 -0700
From: cu...@zen-room.org
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
CC: mon...@vitasoft.org
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4650] hot rodding (really 74ls682)

argh.  to think my parts box has unobtainium in it!  nobody sells f520's any more...  I've looked into the 8 bit comparator thing pretty hard, and the ALS520's still exist at ti, and they have a significant edge on the ls682's, although not at much as the F520's.  if you had external pull-ups, then the F521s could be used, at a smoking 7ns typical.  mouser had both F521's and ALS520's.

when do you use the P>Q output?