Re: [N8VEM-S100:501] Re: S-100 6502 CPU poll

Hi Andrew,

please count me in for one board.

P.S. The boards arrived yesterday and they're perfect. Thanks for execellent work!

Besides the 6502 board, please put me on the list for the 68k board and the backplane pcb.

greetings from germany/berlin

Benno Stabernack

 73 de dd6rf