Re: [N8VEM-S100:1906] S-100 Card ejectors - where from?

Thanks Jeff :-)

On Tuesday, 17 September 2013 13:22:28 UTC+12, Jeff G wrote:
Hi Antony,
   Mouser in the US carries various card ejectors of the BIVAR brand.
Here is one style:
<http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bivar/CP-69-NT/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMtU66%252bVMtdfbr5JmZns%2fR1R>
and here is another
  <http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bivar/CP-06-WE/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMunUzjjy9jngQBGpqZeEfPypFR%252bjgXCmYs%3d>

They also have other variations.  I hope this helps.
Regards,
Jeff