RE: [N8VEM-S100:1904] Available boards?

Hi Vince!  Thanks!

I have some S-100 6502 CPU V2 PCBs, S-100 IDE V2 PCBs, and S-100 Parallel IO PCBs on hand right now.

My inventory varies from day to day.

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Vince Mulhollon
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:38 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1904] Available boards?

Curious what the "inventory" is of bare new PCBs.

I have a 6502 I'm slowly ordering for / populating, and I'm making a patchwork of an ancient S100 MB, a brand new "Means Well" switching supply, an ancient Interfacer4 which I'll optimistically turn into a console, some other vintage era S100 stuff laying around.  And my case is currently a pile of raw Oak boards requiring a bit of assembly...

Examples of modern boards I find interesting include the propeller based Console IO and the master/slave Z80 and the flash memory S100 IDE and stuff like that.

I'm curious if there's a "list" somewhere like the "ECB board inventory" on the wiki that I'm not finding...