Re: A windows based program to write a CPM3 image to a CF card for the S100 IDE board

Hi Thomas,

you said "When you say 'move everything up by one' are you referring to loader 0 -> 1, sys 127 -> 128, directory 63 -> 64"
Yes, this is what I meant.
No, the AU entry values are the same and don't need changing because they are just a pointer to file location (in clusters of 4 sectors) referenced to the start of the Directory (sector 64)

regards

David Fry