Re: [N8VEM-S100:7547] A new Z80 based SBC to get beginners started on the S100 bus

I have used the PIC32 version in a number of project, as a VT100 terminal, works very well, it also cheaper to build that the propeller version... Full source code is available and is well documented... Easy to program the PIC32, or you can order a pre-program chip....

Tom....

Tom Lafleur
(858) 759-9692