Re: Propeller console IO board

Hi Philippe

Are you using Kuroneko's driver from the propeller forum:  http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php/138654-FYI-VGA-100xH-P-dual-cog-per-cell-colour-(full-indexed) ?  I believe he has a 1 byte per character attribute setup already.  If so that is where I was planning to start so maybe we can collaborate on getting this going.

Dave