Re: [N8VEM-S100:4165] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

I do have some.  Details from my earlier post:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/n8vem-s100/S-100$20ECB$20connectors/n8vem-s100/y_8y8egDThY/QqwVmdMON94J

Thanks!

Todd

* J. Alexander Jacocks <jjac...@gmail.com> [140613 18:41]: