Re: S-100 6502 CPU poll

Hi John!  Thanks!  Yes, that does sound like a good idea for a V2
board.  Once we get this board out to the builders I suspect we'll see
a bunch of good ideas filter out.  For V2, I'd like the TMI circuitry
and some PHANTOM EPROM options.  Maybe a more selectable IO page?

As of tonight, we are at 14 boards for builders so I think we are well
on our way to getting this V1 board.  Rich mentioned he'd like to
investigate integrating on board SRAM and IO in the prototyping area.
I can see the V2 board going in different directions so having the
options to try alternatives and let them sort themselves out with the
builders.

This is really good news!  I can't wait to get these going!  Thanks
and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch