From: nbreeden
Sent: Apr 22, 2014 4:39 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:3183] Re: Group Purchase of "V2-MSDOS Support Board"

Current Status as of 4/22/2014

* I have the design files from Andrew and have been able to convert them to the gerber files for the board manufacturer.
* I've gotten several quotes and will be using pcbcart.com
* The group buy is 55 boards.
* I will be ordering a run of 5 boards today so a few early builders can verify the board.
* The final cost per board will be around the same as Andrew has been charging, around $20.

The official list of buyers is:

AltairManRich 1
Andrew Bingham 1
bob 1