RE: [N8VEM-S100:1069] A new S-100 6502 CPU Board

Hi!  For the life of me I can't find it right now but I've seen a simple
schematic that uses latches and transceivers to extract the full 16 bit data
bus and 24 bit address bus from the W65C816S.  Basically it is the CPU plus
a couple support chips -- basically similar to how the 8086 does it!  It is
a full blown 16 bit computer with 24 bit address bus. It is a natural fit
for the S-100 bus, IMO.  Basically I recommend finding one of the many
W65C816S home brew projects and reviewing it.  Maybe discuss with the folks
at 6502.org also I know Dan Werner is very knowledgeable about the W65C816S
so maybe he can shed some light on this.