From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Gary Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:04 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:7255] Re: Possible 8086 board run

Greg -

The only revisions made are the changes to the silkscreen and regulator.  It works fine as a slave, and I suspect most of us won't need to use it as a master.

John's tied up with some more significant projects, and sadly I lack the sophistication to make any of these changes.

It should be similar to the 8088 board - which works very nicely.

- Gary