Re: [N8VEM-S100:7255] Re: Possible 8086 board run

Greg -

The only revisions made are the changes to the silkscreen and regulator. It works fine as a slave, and I suspect most of us won't need to use it as a master.

John's tied up with some more significant projects, and sadly I lack the sophistication to make any of these changes.

It should be similar to the 8088 board - which works very nicely.

- Gary