Re: [N8VEM-S100:2122] Going back in time - The Cromemco Dazzler Board

That's quite the kit! If you haven't already, I'd suggest also offering it up on cct...@classiccmp.org and the Mid-Atlantic Retro Computer Hobbyist (MARCH) lists, as well as Erik Klein's Vintage Computer forum. You'll get some serious attention; we were just talking about some Dazzler stuff on the MARCH list last week.

- Dave