Going back in time - The Cromemco Dazzler Board

Just for the heck of it I spent some time setting up a system that allowed me to run the famous Cromemco Dazzler board.  For those that may not have been around at the time, this was the first S-100 bus video board.  While its video resolution by today’s standards is primitive, at the time it caused a sensation and was responsible for many of us getting into “home computer systems”.

To bring back memories I have a short video demo here:-

http://www.s100computers.com/Hardware%20Folder/Cromemco/Dazzler/Dazzler.htm

Enjoy!

John