Re: [N8VEM-S100:7001] Re: n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com anonymous access not available

We just talked about this a couple of weeks ago.  The problem is that the default setting for PBWorks instances has been changed to hidden, to prevent them being indexed by search spiders.  It is possible to set the instance to be open, again, as it was before, however.  There was a discussion on the main N8VEM list about it, and I thought the problem had been corrected.

I just sent another email to that list, asking about it.  Hopefully, this can get fixed soon.

Thanks!
- Alex