Re: [N8VEM-S100:4340] Another route to write a CPM3 image to a CF card for the S100 IDE board

Hello a David,
I wish I could help you but my system serial I/O is run from a Compupro system support 1 at 0D and 0C and I am not familiar with the propeller board at all.

I do tend to agree, it sounds like a hardware issue, but with all the work you did leading up to this with other images, did you ever see a 'write' go like this?

Good luck and let me know if I can help in any way.

Thomas