chamfer etc.

I just got a pair of the new serial card blanks, and they are indeed gorgeous.  However, I did notice that they lacked something I noticed in the morrow and compupro cards I've also got:  they don't chamfer the edge card connector or the 4 sharp corners at the bottom, right and left, of the connector, and the extreme right and left lower corners.  I don't have a problem with breaking out the old diamond file and breaking that hard corner, but If the card builder cuts the card, they could knock off these sharp corners, too.  Is this an oversight, or is it deemed unimportant.  It is specified in Ieee696.

That said, I'm no whiner.  These are clearly a labor of love, and I'm honored to be a part of this movement.   Being a hardcore unix weenie for the past 30 years, my particular interests include the magical Morrow MPZ-80 and the Z280, both extremely powerful protected-memory z80's.   I worked at unisoft, where we had cromemco's with honest to god S-100 ethernet cards, since we did the unix port to the 68010 and 68020 cpu's, as well as DUAL machines.

--curt