Re: Group Purchase of “V2-MSDOS Support Board”

As a reminder the official list of people wanting one or more boards is at http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=DOS%20Support%20Board%20Group%20Order

As there are so many of us I hope to order a few boards initially so I can build one and test it just to make sure it looks Ok before we do the larger order. As I have a HUGE stock of parts, sockets etc. I can usually assemble a board such as this in a few hours and get it tested for basic functionality in a few more hours. If a couple of you want to be part of the small initial run and can commit to getting it assembled and tested quickly let me know.

-Neil