Re: [N8VEM-S100:7118] S100 extender board

On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 9:39:05 AM UTC-7, monahanz wrote:

Any of those values are fine Jeff for these low ampage applications.   If you are going to be doing and serious S100 board construction etc., you should stock up on basic components getting them in the 10’s or 100’s.  IC sockets, 0.1uF caps, 1K, 4.7K, 470 resistors and 6 & 10 pin arrays to name just a few.

Yup. My Velleman and Joe knows electronics capacitor collections failed me this time. As did a few other bins ... :-) Note the long cardboard box on the table. Full of Digi-Key parts for 3 of the IDE V3 board plus spares. Jameco to follow on Saturday. Love that Digi-Key turnaround of about two days for me. Usually 4 - 6 for Jameco. Those bins with the white lids are from HomeDepot originally for shoes $1.24 each http://rodaw.me/1LRJ7xs