Re: [N8VEM-S100:312] Re: Disk Images

One of the places that I worked had a large number of PS/2 machines. Anytime we needed to do anything to them, it was always a pain to find the correct configuration disk. Seems like every model they ordered was just different enough to require a different disk.

I always liked having the jumpers on the board; at least when I was in control of the settings, I could definitely tell that's what the problem was. With Plug 'n' Pray, you could never really be sure...