From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian Marstella
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 3:46 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:301] Re: Disk Images

Sounds like you're doing very well. I've actually gotten a couple of the S-100 boards from Andrew and John, and just received a 9-slot S-100 backplane. I haven't done anything with the N8VEM project but I'm getting one of the beta N8 (home computer) boards. I've been trying to locate an affordable 8" drive in order use something similar to what you're planning do, but I'm too far behind you to be of much help, I think. Sounds like you're basically ready to go. If I do happen across any resources, though, I'll give a shout. Knowing what your system is might click in my mind in other forums, etc. I definitely agree that mirroring someone else's initial setup would save a lot of hassle.