Re: S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs are here

When I checked my parts for the VDP I discovered I'd forgotten the
FMS6141 IC.
There doesn't seem to be anything available locally that will do the
job.
It'll take about a week to come in from RS Components. I know they are
a bit pricey, but they don't have a minimum order for their free
delivery if you order online in Australia, unlike Element 14 or
XON(Mouser agents) or Digikey. (I don't have any association with RS)

Leon