Re: S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs are here

Hi Neil,

I think I have most if not all of the parts for the VDP now.
I will most likely build the board this weekend.
What were you going to try as far as software?
I thought I'd try building a text driver for CP/M 3 first, though it
would be nice to see MSX running on an S-100 machine.

Leon