From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of geka...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 6:47 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4702] Re: MSDOS Support V2 PCB RTC problem.

Unfortunately I have no idea of the specs for the xtal that ultimately worked.

I didn't pay much attention to the specs when selecting at 32.768 crystal - and hadn't seen the application note that Frank referenced (very helpful).

If anyone has used a specific part that worked it would be helpful to post a part number for the group.

- Gary