Re: MSDOS Support V2 PCB RTC problem.

Success!!!

Removed the keyboard/Timer/Interrupt sections, no change.
Looking at the "A" register, and programmed with with 0AAH, it reads back as 2AH.  I then noticed that the clock was advancing erratically, eg 1 second  forward every 20-30 seconds.
Swapped the xtal for the 4rd time, and all started working!

My first two xtal's were Abracom AB38T-32.768KHZ from Mouser, the third was a LP49 type from Ebay (Pletronics LP490071-32.768M.  The last xtal was pulled from a kitchen timer.

I don't want to jinx myself and substitute back one of the Abracom xtals to see if they were really defective - or if Frank's programming hint fixed the problem.  It's sure nice to see it working.

Thanks to all for the help!

- Gary