RE: [N8VEM-S100:2486] Re: New version of S-100 Bus "MSDOS Support board"

OK Neil, since there is a ground swell for this board, why don’t you organize a “group purchase”. I will join in,  taking 3 if need be 4 boards.

A few things:-

The V2-prototype schematic has gone back to Andrew for a few very minor tweaks.

Should take no more than a week or two to come out optimized.

Can you work with Andrew then on putting together an “order package”.

Let me/us know how you would like to handle things.

Finally as always, I would like to point out  there is always risk in getting a dud (or more lightly) incapacitated board due to some screw-up either here or elsewhere.  Very rare, but anybody that cannot live with that should wait for the next round.  The V2 prototype schematic in on the web page. I will publish the final updated version when Andrew splices the changes in.

Everybody should look at it in case something is overlooked.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate.

John