RE: [N8VEM-S100:2488] Group Purchase of "V2-MSDOS Support Board"

Neil,

I stand by my original request for 3 of the general production run.

Jack

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of nbreeden
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:41 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:2488] Group Purchase of "V2-MSDOS Support Board"

Now that John and Andrew have announced a limited run of the “V2-MSDOS Support Board” board it's time to organize a group purchase for the rest of us. I've volunteered to organize that purchase.

Based on an earlier thread these people had expressed interest in a general group purchase.

2 x Neil Breeden
2 x David Fry
2 x Fabio Battaglia
3 x Jack Rubin
2 x Joe Herdler
1 x Robert Greenstreet
2 x Vince Mulhollon
1 x Rich Cini
1 x Andrew Bringham

If you are still interested please reply and verify the quantity you want.

By replying you are committing to purchasing the boards you request. I would expect these to cost the same as what Andrew typically charges however as I understand it that will require us to order around 20 boards total.

Once you commit everyone else who has committed will be relying on you to keep that commitment; please keep this in mind.

I'm committed to two boards myself.

-Neil