Re: Propeller console IO board

Hi folks,

I finally got a modified version of Propterm ruing on our beloved ConsoleIO board. thanks for the great work done by the author, most of my work was about replacing the Serial code by the s100io spin and assembly code that interfaces the S100 bus. I did not make extensive testing yet but ANSI codes seem to be properly decoded (Propterm did that already very nicely) and there is a significant speed increase vs the original ConsoleIO code as most of the job is done in assembler.

please let me know the outcome of your tests as I do not have yet a software relying on extensive ANSI support - eg. a word processor - , I still have some work to do to remove some the EEPROM functions that are useless here and need to include the Bell feature (yes, no more beep when booting ...).

Ah, and I also have to start building my PC-AT support board, now I just received my parts from Mouser :)

cheers
Philippe