Re: Ordering my first S100 boards

Hi Philippe,

There are several people handling distribution of these boards.

I can supply you with the Serial I/O board and the Dual CF-Card / Hard Disk IDE Board.  I have these now.
I'm taking names for an upcoming production of the RAM/ROM board.  I can put you on the list for that.

You should be able to get the Z80 board from Gary Kaufman.

I believe Todd Goodman is handling the Backplane, Bus Monitor, and Bus Extender.

Welcome to the group!

Ed