From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Crusty OMO
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:00 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6453] Re: CP/M running, But now what ?

Hi Jeffa, Todd,

The latest image files on the wiki site include Martin Eberhard's X-Modem and some images with ZORK.

Todd, I don't know why your RS-232 is only providing a partial directory.... that's very weird.  Have you tried to connect the console I/O and the Terminal both at the same time?  You can do this, and just watch the input from the other device.  When you run DIR on the console I/O you should see the same output on both.  Same goes for input from the terminal.

The reason I prefer the terminal, is because you can use Martin's X-Modem in CP/M to upload/download files to the disk image.

Yes, it would be nice to write some software that will read/write to the image files directly from windows, I just don't have the 16 hours to do this.  Currently working on building a case for my Mark-8.

Regards,
Josh