RE: [N8VEM-S100:5546] ALTAIR-IMSAI 8080 CPU Board on Ebay

Josh I have an old V1 board. This is the original board with the patch to send out a keyboard key press interrupt  on the board.
I'll send it on to you. It's fully sockeyed and ran for months. I removed the 74xx chips to put on the V2 however.

John Monahan (mon...@vitasoft.org)