RE: [N8VEM-S100:5471] Problem with ALTAIR-IMSAI 8080 CPU Board

Group,

To add to Harold's post, we've been directly emailing each other, trying all the things I can think of.  Here's what I know thus far.

All the SD Cards are talking back but at a 1.5V range, not the 2.5V that I measure on my board.
He verified there are no shorts on the SD Data out to the 74LS299
He replaced the 74LS299

I'm awaiting some (inexpensive) 1G SD Cards from ebay, when they come, I'll try them on my system and if working, send one to Harold.  But while we are waiting, it would be interesting to hear back from other builders on their experiences with the SD card.

Cheers,
Josh Bensadon