Re: [N8VEM-S100:2179] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Shipping to USA (State Wisconsin if that matters) and pp address?

18 slots is almost $300 of connectors at current rates, I'm probably going to populate every 3rd to start and then solder more connectors in as I complete boards.  Six slots would give me a CPU, memory, some kind of console, IDE, and two open slots for current projects.

Do you have a schematic of the active terminator system I'm curious what I need to purchase (availability may vary in USA vs NZ)