Re: [N8VEM-S100:2179] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

On 06/01/14 03:41, Ants Pants wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> as of now the 18 Slot S100 active terminated backplane is ready for
> production. if anyone is interested the price per unit is around
> $32.00 + shipping from New Zealand to you. Im taking preorders for
> people who would like a a board right away.
Interested!
You need just a declaration of interest or do you want immediate
payment? In which case, I need to know how much I have to send
(backplane must be shipped to Italy) to you and at which PayPal address.

Thanks,
Fabio