Re: [N8VEM-S100:2179] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

On Monday, January 6, 2014 6:31:07 AM UTC-6, Vince Mulhollon wrote:

Do you have a schematic of the active terminator system I'm curious what I need to purchase (availability may vary in USA vs NZ)

Ah disregard, I found the original discussion in my saved emails and the link and looks like a LM4250 driving some pass transistors and that chip is easily available from Mouser for a dollar.

So yeah interested in shipping to USA postal zip code 53188 if that matters and PP address.