From: Crusty OMO <crus...@hotmail.com>
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 08:29:25 -0600 (CST)
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6097] Crusty's S100-8080 CPU Card

Todd,

I've used 128M and 1G SD cards with success.  I would say they are No-name brands.

I also have a 4G that doesn't work.  Just be sure to format these with FAT-16.  From Windows XP, they just call it "FAT".

As for the eprom, if you don't have what to program it with, I don't see how OTP's are going to be of any help.  I would take Gary's offer for a programmed EPROM.  I can offer an EPROM too, but shipping from Canada will cost you more.

Cheers,
Josh