[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:448] S-100 8086 CPU board done, ready for manufacturing
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:448] S-100 8086 CPU board done, ready for manufacturing
- From: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 23:20:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 188.8.131.52 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of gst...@indy.net) smtp.mail=gst...@indy.net; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=gst...@indy.net
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=indy.net; b=MrmQJNM4YYcs8VcVW+NGTaKt9hMWLIGhXWoBTG5IMTRbs/eBkiOcNaOE2O5g+N/B; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
- Reply-to: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
I absolutely still want 1ea 8086 board!
Thank you for all your work.
>From: lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com>
>Sent: Oct 23, 2011 8:04 AM
>To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
>Subject: [N8VEM-S100:448] S-100 8086 CPU board done, ready for manufacturing
>Hi! Good news! The S-100 8086 CPU board has finally finished!
>I am getting ready to make a manufacturing order for the S-100 8086
>CPU board. There have been three prototype boards already that John
>has built and tested so I think this board is in good shape. John
>also ported CP/M-86, monitor, and a BIOS among other software.
>Since it has been so long I am asking everyone who has signed up for
>the S-100 8086 CPU board to reconfirm their request for the board.
>There has to be about 20+ boards or so to make the PCB order feasible.
>Thanks and have a nice day!