RE: [N8VEM-S100:448] S-100 8086 CPU board done, ready for manufacturing

FWIW, I just completed a fairly extensive ROM BIOS for this board. Its ~10K
lines of code but now allows one to boot a standard MSDOS V4.01, unaltered,
(using the ZFDC FDC board and IDE Board) . It works with our Propeller
driven Console IO Board and/or Lomas CGA Video board.   The latter is a
stepping stone to an S-100  VGA video board Andrew and I are doing  (Using
the Cirrus logic CP5420 Chip).  On a properly terminated S-100 bus the 8086
runs at 9MHz -- however be warned, depending on your system your mileage may
vary.

A description of the ROM BIOS can be see and downloaded here.
http://s100computers.com/Software%20Folder/8086%20Monitor/8086%20Monitor.htm

It should be fairly easy to modify this BIOS for other hardware.

A short write-up of the board can also be seen here:-
http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/8086%20Board/8086%20CPU%20Board
.htm

Enjoy!
John