Re: [N8VEM-S100:461] Re: S-100 8086 CPU board done, ready for manufacturing

Hi Andrew and all,

I'm the biggest electronic novice attempting this project and I'm willing to risk it. For me, it's another learning opportunity. If it works: Awesome. If it fails, maybe someone will eventually find a workaround. Look no further than the late 1970's boards with spaghetti engineering changes on both sides of the board.

Yes, this can get a little expensive, but compared to airplanes or boats or even many cars -- this is cheap. I could tell you many horror stories about airplanes. Even when you think there is a sure thing, it turns out not to be -- then it can cost thousands or even lives.

This is a wonderful project. I hope it works -- but mostly I just thank you guys for all your hard work.

If it doesn't work, it'll be a very cool paperweight!

Thank you,
Robert Greenstreet