RE: [N8VEM-S100:6783] Re: Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB

Hi Todd,

I can take a look and perhaps even update the KiCad files.
Bob has a lot of great ideas for improvements.
I can take apart my systems and measure the hole placements.
If the backplane has to become a little wider, I believe it's worth the extra expense.
Please give me until the weekend to bring this project to the drawing board.
Are the Kicad files on the wiki site?

Thanks,
Josh