Re: [N8VEM-S100:1003] S-100 backplane request for help

Paul,

I got two of these -- $13.29 each plus ~$14 shipping, adjust up to 16.5 volts.

http://www.powergatellc.com/mean-well-rs-25-15-power-supply.html
Output(s)     15.0V @ 1.70A
Power     25 Watts
Dimensions     3.08 x 2.00 x 1.10"
Operational Efficiency     83.50%
Operating Temperature     -20~+70�C

The old transformer and p/s in my 22 slot chassis weighs around 20 lb -- the 3 switchers together weight about 4lbs. Nice.

terry