Re: [N8VEM-S100:3638] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...

Hi,
I had a chance to look at the posted files in KiCad. In eeschema, the EPROM and Flash RAM symbols don't show, which means it can't find the symbols in the loaded libraries. I am using the N8VEM library version 005 in concert with the posted files. Could you update the .zip with the cache library file and/or identify what library you pulled the memory symbols from? I don't get an error on missing libraries once I added N8VEM.

Thanks.